About Us

Who is Zebra News?
We are Nigeria’s fastest-growing news site. Every day, we publish general interest stories for Nigerian audience in an-easy-to-read format. Our website is highly optimized for both web and mobile viewing. We report politics, sports, business, entertainment, tech, health, Africa and world news.
We also offer multiple advertising solutions, plus customized solutions.

Stats & Reach
– We are among the top leading multimedia news publishers in Nigeria.
– close to a million unique visitors every month.
– 3mins: Our audience get immersed in our content for an average of 3mins per visit.
– 2-3 pages read per visit.
– 75% of our audience visit us with their mobile devices.
– 60% of our audience are males, while remaining 40% are Females.
– 25-34 year old make the bulk of our audience, closely followed by 35-44 year old. 
Ad Blindness & Ad Blockers
We have perfected ways to get around the two major challenges plaguing Nigerian advertisers; ad blindness and ad blockers. Talk to us…

Advertising Solutions
– Banner ads
– Video ads
– Interstitial ads
– Wallpaper ads
– Advertorials
– Skin ads
– Talk to us for customized solutions like featured documentaries for state/local govt, ministries, agencies, politicians, schools, and corporate entities.
Contact our sales team for our advert rates:
E-mail: zebranewsng@gmail.com
Mobile: 08062622328, 07083662767