Given the nod to contest as the senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo south in the forth coming 2019 State and National assemblies election in Nigeria.
If voted and given the chance to represent the people of Ondo South at the National Assembly, Barrister Morayo Lebi Will pursue policies, that will meet hopes and resolve concerns.
Also known as Better My Life – BML, will bring real-life experience to parliament. He will work hard to deliver sustainable, evidence-based and economically credible policies and he is not going to blindly toe the party line.
Ondo South needs a grassroot representative who is selfless; who will work hard to represent them in the house with determination, energy and individuality, and that is what Barrister Morayo Lebi stands for;
Below are fifteen reasons why Barrister Morayo Lebi Is The Right Candidate To Represent Ondo South At The National Assembly as hightlighted by Zebra News political editor, analyst, Adekunle Adewole;
1. Barrister Morayo Lebi will work towards restoring full quality hospital services to the entire Ondo South;
2. He will campaign for better adult care services and the provision of sheltered housing;
3. He will campaign to limit housing development and fight to improve the quality of education for children
4. He will encourage businesses to create jobs;
5. He will be available to listen to problems and assist the people to overcome them;
6. He will campaign and Support private and public investment in apprenticeships;
7. He will fight for full 24 hour Accident & Emergency Services at all government owned Hospitals across Ondo South;
8. He will maintain a full-time constituency office and holds regular advice/discussions with his constituents;
9. He will work with the council to promote Ondo South and bring new businesses to the town and improve wages & skills;
10. He will continue to speak up for the needs of pensioners to ensure dignity for everyone in retirement.
11. He will make young people a priority and focus on their education, career and housing needs.
12. Protect the provision of care for vulnerable people in our society
13. Better Electricity Safe streets and green spaces within communities.
14. A growing economy, where benefits and costs are shared and where migrants who contribute are welcomed;
15. He will give straight honest answers without spin and will not use jargon or meaningless or misleading statistics.