How I Met The Yahoo-Boy Who Raped Me On Facebook – 15 Year Old Girl Explains

This Image Is For Illustration Purpose

A fifteen years old Secondary School leaver, has explained to a magistrate court how she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a seventeen year old alleged internet fraudster she met on Facebook in Lagos. Speaking during a court proceeding, Bola (not real name) said she was abducted from her parent house in Ikeja by 17-year-old Ojo, who is currently in police custody, after the later had hypnotized her.

“I met him on Facebook. He traced me to my house on September 16 when my parents were not around. He told me he is a yahoo boy (an Internet fraudster) and that he has made a lot of money. He brought out a loaf of bread and biscuits and forced me to eat the biscuit. After eating it, I didn’t know what I was doing again. I told him my mum had N500,000 in her drawer and he asked me to bring it which I did.

“He then took me to his house where I slept that night with his father and sister. The next morning, he took me to a hotel. On September 27, I was found and taken back home. After one month, he came to my house and I reported him to my parents. They then reported to the police.

“On November 12, he came to my mum’s shop and gave me a phone. He came back on a bike and took me to a house where he kept me for one week. He then took me to another house where his aunt and her husband stay. He forcefully had sex with me. He also inserted his fingers in my private parts. He would ask me to suck his private parts and beat me if I refused.

READ ALSO:  Buhari, APC Using Facebook Against Democracy In Nigeria - PDP

“I became very tired and lay on the bed. His aunt came to meet me and said she didn’t want police trouble. She put me on a bus which dropped me near my school.” Bola, who said she was a victim of circumstance, explained that one of her teachers saw her unconscious and rushed her to hospital. “I have never forced myself on a man before. I have been a very good girl with good records in school,” she added.

Meanwhile, Ojo, who also gives account of his own side of the story, said he did not force the Bola into the relationship, claiming that she ran away from home voluntarily. According to the secondary school leaver, they started dating each other in August 2019.

He said, “She came to me one day and said her mother had sent her packing and that she had nowhere to go. So I had to accommodate her. The next day, her uncle came to my house and warned me to stay away from her and he took her home. After one week, she called me and we started talking again.

“On September 16, she ran away from home and came to meet me. She said her mum beat her but I didn’t know she was lying. We went to a hotel where we stayed together for 11 days. We were later picked up by the police and taken to the station. They asked me to write an undertaking that I would stay away from her.

“I was at home one evening with my friends when I saw her coming towards me. I was shocked and asked her what she came to do. She said her mum saw a phone with her; collected it and beat her. I told her that I have nothing to do with her again because of the undertaking I had written. She left and since then I have not seen her.”

READ ALSO:  We Are Not On Facebook, Twitter Or Any Other Social Media Handles - DSS

Ojo who was charged to court, however pleaded not guilty to the charge. The presiding Chief Magistrate, Mrs O. Sule-Amzat, granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned till February 20, 2019.

Author Signature for Posts

Facebook Comments

Let Zebra News help your business/brand reach a wider audience. Advertise with us today! Contact Our Marketing Team; Tel: 08062622328, 07083662767. Email: zebranewsng@gmail.com